The Interdisciplinary Erlangen Colloquium on Body Odours with the overarching theme of Chemical signatures: from basic insights to applications will take place online on 28th and 29th April 2021.
The Interdisciplinary Erlangen Colloquium on Body Odours aims to foster scientific exchange between researchers from different disciplines who work on chemical communication in humans and on other topics related to human body odours.
The final programme will be announced mid April.
Confirmed invited contributions by:
Vincent Cuzuel and Guillaume Cognon, Institut de Recherche Criminelle de la Gendarmerie Nationale, Cergy-Pontoise, France
Camille Ferdenzi, Centre de Recherches en Neurosciences de Lyon, Lyon, France
Rickard Ignell, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Alnarp, Sweden
Gün Semin, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands and ISPA-Instituto Universitario, Lisbon, Portugal
Niels Verhulst, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Jonathan Williams, Max-Planck-Institut für Chemie, Mainz, Germany
The call for contributions is open until March 31, 2021. Please send your abstract as a pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating whether you prefer an oral or poster contribution.
Contributions can cover research on
- the molecular and biochemical bases of body odours
- body odours in health and disease
- the role of body odours in human social communication
- the perception of body odours
- animal perception of and behaviour to human body odours
- control and modulation of body odours
- interaction of body odours with textiles, perfumes and cosmetics
- analytical devices and methods to measure body odours
- other topics.
The call covers contributions from fundamental to applied research and from different disciplines.
Registration is open until April 14, 2021. Contact: email@example.com